Is there a group of your friends or relatives coming over to have a party with you? Then feeding them the best grilled dishes would be the right thing to do.
But, when it comes to grilling food, it can take a lot of time as well as extra effort, especially when it’s for a crowd. For that reason, in this article, I’m going to tell you some easy grilling recipes for a crowd that won’t take you so long to prepare.
If you want to get the most out of this article, stay around until the end so you can learn everything from it.
In order to avoid being late, let’s move on to our subject.
This is the time to walk you through the best and easiest grilling recipes that you can feed to a crowd. Choose your favourite recipe from each of the recipes.
The first grilling recipe for a crowd is grilled pork chops. These grilled pork chops include tangy yogurt, which enhances their flavour even more. The best thing about this dish is that it’s very easy to make and less time-consuming.
When purchasing pork chops, make sure you buy at least 1 or 1.5 percent per person. That would be enough. I’m going to tell you its recipe as well as a method of preparation.
I’ll be preparing the chops for 6 people. You can increase the ingredients and chops according to the number of people who’re going to be eating them. What is the recipe? It’s mentioned below:
- Onion powder, 1 tablespoon
- Cumin, 1 tablespoon
- Smoked paprika, 1 tablespoon
- ButcherBox Pork Chops, 2 pkg
- Garlic cloves 3
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Black pepper, 1 tablespoon
- olive oil, ¼ c
Since we’re going to use a special yogurt source for the pork chops as well, here’s the recipe!
- 2 c Greek Yogurt
- Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon
- Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 ea scallions
- 1 ea lemon juiced
- Heat your grill’s two zones on high and low.
- Mix the olive oil and all the spices together.
- When the spice mixture is ready, brush it on the pork chops and grill them.
- During the grilling process, let the pork chops get grilled on all sides for about 2-3 minutes.
- As soon as the pork chops are placed on the cooler side of the grill, close it.
- Rotate once halfway through or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest section registers 145°F after 8–10 minutes. Rest pork chops for five minutes before serving.
The second-best grilling recipe is grilled meat picks. It’s a little similar to the pork chops, but not the same in taste at all. This dish is the best for those who like eating juicy and delicious steaks.
- Bite-sized Meat chunks.
- Grill basket.
- Your favourite marinade
- Chop the meat into little bite-sized chunks and then season them with any of your favourite marinades. Any marinade will do.
- Then throw the chunks on the grill basket.
- When the meat is grilled properly, you can then stick toothpicks on it. That’s it.
This dish is so delicious that your guests will keep complimenting you. Another advantage of this dish is that you can try other things as well.
I mean, you can go for hamburgers and hot dogs and put the chunks into them and serve them. That would be something new that your guests would try!
Grilled chicken might seem a little simple to you, But trust me, it has the power to melt the hearts of your group of friends with its amazing taste.
However, it must be made properly. When grilling meat, you need to be extra cautious. If you grill the meat for too long, then the skins will get burned and the meat will taste pathetic.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 4 thick slices of bacon
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Lightly oil the grill grate and preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Each chicken breast should have 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- On each chicken breast, place a sprig of rosemary. To keep the rosemary on the chicken, wrap it in bacon.
- Use a toothpick or an additional thick rosemary stem to hold the bacon in place.
- Depending on the size of the chicken breast, cook it for about 8 minutes on each side, or until the juices run clear and the meat is no longer pink in the centre. A thermometer should register 165 degrees Fahrenheit (74 degrees Celsius) in the centre. To prevent any flare-ups from the bacon, remain close to the grill. Before serving, take the toothpicks out.
Oh kebabs! They’re damn delicious, mate. Aren’t they? Well, kebabs are a kind of dish that costs less and takes less effort but still wins the hearts of the people.
The best choice, if you’re on a budget and want to feed a lot of people, is kebabs. The meat used in kebabs would be of your own choosing.
Meats such as chicken, steak, and shrimp can be used. Depending on how much money you have, you may be able to use vegetables instead of meat. Obviously, for meat lovers, veggies won’t be a good option.
So, if you know that your friends love meat and come to you only for this, then it’s a pathetic idea to go for veggie kebabs.
You can try many types of kebabs. But the one that I’m going to give you the recipe for is garam masala chicken skewers. Making this recipe is too easy. By the way, how do you prepare the kebabs?
- Half a chicken breast, skinless and boneless, 12 ounces
- Garam masala powder, 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste, half a teaspoon
- Seeded and halved jalapeno peppers (if desired)
- Divide 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 6-ounce container of Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat your boiler first.
- Place the jalapeno halves on a foil-lined baking sheet. Add 1 Tbsp of the olive oil and coat with a toss. Put the skin-side up on the jalapenos. For about 5 minutes, broil food 4 to 5 inches from the heat source until gently browned. Allow cooling until
- Cut the chicken breasts into 14-inch-thick strips by cutting them lengthwise. Add the salt and garam masala powder to the chicken, along with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and toss to coat evenly. Using one or two pieces of chicken per skewer, thread the chicken onto wooden skewers.
- Over medium-high heat, preheat a grill pan. Grill chicken for 5 to 6 minutes, flipping once, or until well cooked (165°F).
- Chop the jalapenos finely in the meantime. Combine the yogurt, cilantro, cumin, jalapenos, and cilantro in a small bowl. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Jalapeno dip should be served alongside the chicken skewers.
Pork ribs are the fifth and last best easy-grilling recipe that I have for you. This is far too simple to make and takes far less time.
It is easy to prepare for a crowd. This would be great food for all those who like eating sticks and grilled meat. Is there a way to prepare it? Let’s take a look at it quickly.
- Salt, 3 tablespoons
- Smoked paprika, 3 tablespoons
- Garlic powder, 1 tablespoon
- Mustard, 1 tablespoon
- Dark brown sugar packed in ¼ c
- Black pepper, 1 tablespoon
- Three slabs of baby back pork ribs, membrane removed (about 6 lb.)
- Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
- The following ingredients should be combined in a small bowl: brown sugar, salt, paprika, garlic powder, dry mustard, and pepper.
- Rub the ribs with olive oils. Then coat them with a brown sugar mixture. Press down to stick. Wrap the ribs tightly in plastic wrap. Place the ribs on a baking sheet and let them cool for 8 hours. Take off the plastic wrap and allow the ribs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before grilling.
- On one side of a gas grill, preheat it to medium heat (350° to 400°F); leave the other side unlit. Place the rib slabs, meaty side up, stacked one on top of the other, on the oiled grates of the grill’s unlit side.
- Cover the grill for two hours and rotate the bottom slab of ribs every 40 minutes. Turn down the grill from 250°F to 300°F. The rib slabs should be unstacked and placed side-by-side on an unlit side. Cover the ribs and grill them for about 30 minutes. The meat will be tender and begin to separate under light pressure. Remove the ribs from the grill and let them rest for 10 minutes.
These are the best and easy-to-make grilling recipes for a crowd. It’s up to you which one you like the most! In this section, I’ll answer some of your most common questions.
BBQing sirloin tips is a great idea. You will have plenty of time to prepare them before your guests arrive if you prepare them in large quantities. Even cooking can be achieved by grilling them at the right time.
A 9-pound package of meat will feed 20–22 people, while a 12-pound package will feed 30-35 people. In order to get the best value, we recommend ordering 3 ribs per person. Experts suggest aiming for three kinds of meat.
As a general rule, each person should consume about 1/3 pound of meat for the main course. If your guests eat a lot or if you have lots of sides, this amount could vary from half a pound to a quarter pound.
The grilling recipes that I told you about are too easy to make. Plus, they consume less time compared to other grilling dishes.
Also, you can easily feed a crowd with them. So you now have a better understanding of the best easy grilling recipes for a crowd. Still, if you have any questions about the topic, you can leave a comment down below. I’d love to help you out.